Wednesday, December 11, 2013

11.12.13

Sky's out of reach, but soil is under the feet, and there I am, in the midst of life . I am no more than u are, more likely less than what u have achieved in life. Before one might defunct , before one soul dime, before that time, I am still learning . Learning to be a better human, a better servant, a better daughter, and a better me.

Its my second year, being here, as a dental student .

Its took me two years to realize that, I am on the right path, yup, I am doing what I love. Before, its more like being an obedient daughter , before u judge, yes I am not that so called obedient, closer to good one but its actually far from that .

Tooth, gingiva, oral cavity, happen to be my life, my new one :)

Its my second year, and I pray and hope, I am able to pass this second year, even the other year might be more challenging than this one .

Second year roomates, Missed one, Fasya !
11.12.13 , beautiful date's isnt it ? sun is nowhere to be seen, its a chilly day, stress-free day . What more to be asked?

I met my mentor that morning, she's opened up the part which never be thought of, its gave me new direction, new motivation, new reason, not to shine brightly as if it could make one blind. But simply a doctor, a human, rely on Highest power, Allah, to heal others, even if it just a tooth .


Green, and home

I told u, I am older now, because these two babies, no longer one . I missed my childhood, I miss that laughed, kind of forget it, but I know, its the happiest moment. I miss this one too, these two I guess.



Last but not least, here I am, your future tooth gurdian's, insha Allah :)
3 years more to go, insha Allah 
















No comments:

Post a Comment