Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Penang

In a few minutes left ,  officially we are going to end this one year journey of 2013 , keep counting people. At the age of 20 , I am counting to 2014 , like everyone else , for a better year . 

Resolution ? well, I has one in my mind , but I'm going to keep it myself . Enough of this every-year-over-and-over-again resolution thing . 


After two weeks of combating the books and notes,its time for self reward . At your 20, whatever u are or were doing is basically based on your own conscience . And as for my self-reward , I went to Penang with Maisarah, whose Penang was her hometown . 





My Penang's  date , my roomates and a good friend of mine.


Truth is, I am a big spender, I spend lavishly , regardlessly  I spent . 

Bukit Bendera , splendid, awesome and spectacular view of Penang was right before u .


Earth people's , whose just love green


Subhanallah , peace creep into me 


Its morning , and that why its cold , when the sun rised , the temperature risen and its a que to moved onto next destination . Tadaa , its Queensbay,a shoping mall , with hundred of shops , and my shopping hormone's like bursting , uncontrollable and like yes , maggi is my everyday menu now . 

hot day, and what did I do , snap !

Tired , went back home , pengsan ! The next day , love lane , he3 , historical walk with Mai, Mai's mom and me ! 

Three of us , and I'm in pink .

I don't know what to call it , they draw on the wall , which are very creative and beautiful . 

The wall seem alive 


Another love lane's picture , 

Mai in her Goku action



I loved to stay longer at penang but , I have to go to school . Auntie was very nice and her warmnest catched me . Cherished all the memories we made and love to be at Penang again ! 


Lastly , aircraft fashion ! or fashion victim maybe .

 Until next time , Happy new year and assalamualaikum !






2 comments:

  1. wow amazing. i never thought penang would have awesome place like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it does, and it has a lot more . Experience it yourself , surely its fun :)

    ReplyDelete